Frim Fram Sauce Shower CurtainRegular price $70.00
Put some mid century modern love into your bathroom décor with this “Frim Fram Sauce” Shower Curtain! Scooter’s retro styled, designer shower curtains bring a fresh new feel to any space. These bathroom curtains feature crisp and colorful prints on the front, with a white reverse side.
The “Frim Fram Sauce” design is inspired by the song originally recorded by Nat King Cole in 1945 and shortly after by Ela Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong in 1946. “I just LOVED the nonsensical playfulness of the song and, to me, it feels like the ‘sound’ of this print.”
- One size: 71” (W) x 74” (H)
- Made in the USA with 100% polyester
- 12 buttonhole-top for hook placement and easy hanging
- Machine wash separately in cold water, use gentle cycle only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Press with low heat.
- Shower curtains are not water repellent, so you'll need to have an inner water repellant layer added
- Rod, curtain liner and hooks not included
This item is part of the “Frim Fram Sauce” collection. To bring some mid century modern fun to your home be sure to check out all additional products listed in our Merch Store!